One day I made a list. A list of all the things I would accomplish with ALL the rest of my life. In order to begin the latter chapters, one BIG thing needed to happen. The fulfillment of all my dreams and wants, to visit Africa.
Amazing pictures George! :) I love that I can see some elements of your trip, you look like you are having the time of your life! Enjoy the remaining time in Africa George....I bet Rwanda was incredible! Je t'aime mon frere!
HEY GUBSY: WONDERFUL PICS. WE PARTICULARILY LIKE THE ONE IN THE BOAT WITH THAT ORNERY, NASTY LOOKING CREATURE (AND THE FISH LOOKED PRETTY SCARY ALSO). MISS YOU HERE AT HOME. THE NHL SEASON JUST ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT YOUR INPUT.I AM BENDING BRADY'S EAR ABOUT THE CURRENT HOCKEY SEASON, BUT HE JUST LOOKS AT ME INDIFFERENTLY. THOSE EYES TELL ME HE WOULD RATHER LICK HIMSELF THAN TALK ANY MORE ABOUT HOCKEY. GOOD LUCK WITH THE CLOSING PORTION OF YOUR AMAZING TREK. ALL IS WELL HERE AT HOME, LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOU BACK WITH US. HAVE A SAFE RETURN ... SEE YOU SOON. LOVE LISE AND DAN
Life's lessons are sometimes given in small spatters, or heaping spoons full. So far, I've had enough with the bitter and have been enjoying the brilliant. This Africa Trip is the product of alot of which I've been through but also the good for which I will always look forward...
Amazing pictures George! :) I love that I can see some elements of your trip, you look like you are having the time of your life! Enjoy the remaining time in Africa George....I bet Rwanda was incredible! Je t'aime mon frere!
ReplyDeleteHEY GUBSY:
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL PICS. WE PARTICULARILY LIKE THE ONE IN THE BOAT WITH THAT ORNERY, NASTY LOOKING CREATURE (AND THE FISH LOOKED PRETTY SCARY ALSO). MISS YOU HERE AT HOME. THE NHL SEASON JUST ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT YOUR INPUT.I AM BENDING BRADY'S EAR ABOUT THE CURRENT HOCKEY SEASON, BUT HE JUST LOOKS AT ME INDIFFERENTLY. THOSE EYES TELL ME HE WOULD RATHER LICK HIMSELF THAN TALK ANY MORE ABOUT HOCKEY.
GOOD LUCK WITH THE CLOSING PORTION OF YOUR AMAZING TREK. ALL IS WELL HERE AT HOME, LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOU BACK WITH US. HAVE A SAFE RETURN ... SEE YOU SOON. LOVE LISE AND DAN