Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tanzanian visitor Visa....Double Check

My mum was visiting just this past weekend, when I got the call to pick up my passport at the Tanzanian High Commission. So back downtown we went, on another beautiful Ottawa day and NOW FINALLY THE TRIP SEEMS TO BE WITHIN MY REACH.

Sorry for yelling.

After printing out and detailing my itinerary on maps of Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda for my mother- the trip and all the planning and everything seem so close (1 month and 1 day to be exact).

Reading over the plans and putting the city and place names on maps has definitely stirred my interest. The pesky matter of whether I got my last few shifts off while away will be cleared up shortly, with the new schedule and then it's just a matter of waiting (been doing that forever).

Mum had a nice visit, I had a great 3 days of Spin classes and not only have I passed my 50lbs goal, shall we say that I've now lost 52lbs?

Gubbs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment